As a CERT-In Empanelled Security Auditor, we carry out a comprehensive security audit of your website as per the testing standards and guidelines defined by OWASP (OWASP Top 10, OWASP Testing Guide etc). Once the audit is completed successfully and all the requirements have been fulfilled, we issue a security certificate for your website.
Process for getting a Website Security Certificate (OWASP Top 10):
- Step 1 – A comprehensive level 1 audit of your website is carried out and a detailed report is provided.
- Step 2 – Once patched, the level 2 re-testing audit is carried out and all the patches and fixes are verified.
- Step 3 – The Website Security Certificate (OWASP Top 10) is issued along with relevant supporting documentation and compliance reports for your customers & partners.
Introduction to OWASP
The Open Web Application Security Project, or OWASP, is an international non-profit organization dedicated to web application security. One of OWASP’s core principles is that all of their materials be freely available and easily accessible on their website, making it possible for anyone to improve their own web application security. The materials they offer include documentation, tools, videos, and forums. Perhaps their best-known project is the OWASP Top 10.
Who needs the Website Security Certificate?
- OWASP Top is a global standards and customers across the world require a Website Security Certificate as per OWASP Top 10 standards to validate the security controls implemented by the developers.
- As per best practice guidelines and several compliance standards – OWASP Top 10 is considered to the baseline security criteria for websites.
Deliverables of the Website Security Certificate (OWASP Top 10) Process: