- Identifies business logic issues via workflow mapping & business-specific test-cases
- Reports with step-by-step POCs & detailed fixes with code examples
- Get your third-party website security certificate now!
Our brand-new security dashboard allows you to access and manage your security audits in real-time. Some of the key features are:
- Access, manage & schedule projects on-demand
- In-built training & knowledgebase for developer awareness
- WAF, IPS & bug tracker integration through our extensive APIs
Identify technical & business logic vulnerabilities in your mobile applications by leveraging application mapping, reverse engineering and proprietary tools.
- In-depth analysis through multi-platform reverse engineering, file system & API monitoring
- Intelligent automated testing engine selects the ideal combination of tools
- Support for testing of Android, iOS, Blackberry, Windows Mobile & J2ME applications
Our services combine manual and automated testing to identify both technical & business logic issues while delivering in-depth reports with step-by-step POCs, detailed fix information and secure code examples.
Our Web-Application Security Testing Service identifies technical & business logic vulnerabilities in your websites while providing you with detailed instructions & concrete recommendations.
Our Penetration Testing Service (VAPT) simulates techniques used by hackers to help you understand potential threats while providing you with detailed recommendations.
Security Brigade is a CERT-In empanelled security audit founded on the core belief that “Great audits are done by great auditors – not expensive tools”. Our proprietary E.D.I.T.E platform provides a workflow based testing engine that encapsulates the complete audit process. It allows expert auditors to focus on in-depth manual testing while assisted by a combination of proprietary, open-source and commercial technology.
Work With Us
Security Brigade a CERT-In empanelled founded on the core belief that "Great audits are done by great auditors - not expensive tools". Our proprietary E.D.I.T.E platform provides a workflow based testing engine that encapsulates the complete audit process. It allows expert auditors to focus on in-depth manual testing while assisted by a combination of proprietary, open-source and commercial technology.