Web Application Security Testing
Security Brigade’s Web Application Security Testing Services provides comprehensive security coverage for your web-applications, the underlying web-services and the core business logic that powers the websites.
Our Approach to Web Application Security Testing
Our Web Application Security Testing Service identifies technical and business logic vulnerabilities in your websites while providing you with detailed instructions and concrete recommendations.
- Integrated proprietary, open-source and commercial tools
- Intelligent automated testing engine selects the ideal combination of tools based on internal benchmarks
- Our reports provide step-by-step POCs and detailed fix information with code and config examples
- Identifies both technical (OWASP Top 10, WASC 25, etc) and business logic vulnerabilities
- We create an in-depth map of your web-application business-logic and workflow
- Experts manually create specific test-cases for your web-application logic and workflow
- Access to our real-time security dashboard to track your projects, issues and fixes.
Unlike traditional website security services which only focus on automated scanners, we thoroughly map your business logic, web-application data flow and in-turn identify workflow related vulnerabilities. This combination of automated and expert-driven manual testing ensures the best end result for your web-applications.
Our in-house developed E.D.I.T.E framework takes our experienced consultants through a well-defined testing workflow that intelligently automates repeatable tasks while facilitating auditors to efficiently carry out thorough manual testing.