Our Mobile Application Security Testing service leverages application mapping, reverse engineering and proprietary tools to identify business logic and technical vulnerabilities in your mobile applications.
- Multi-Platform Reverse Engineering, File System & API Monitoring
- Detailed Fix Information with Source Code Examples
- E.D.I.T.E Intelligently Selects the Ideal Tools
- Integrated Proprietary, Open-Source and Commercial Tools
- Expert Led Test-Case Driven Approach
- Identify Design & Logic Vulnerabilities
Many of the risks associated with the mobile application are similar to those of web applications such as user authentication, data security, data in transit, etc. Our core focus lies not only in identifying technical vulnerabilities but identifies key issues related to application permission and data flow.
Our in-house developed E.D.I.T.E framework takes our experienced consultants through a well-defined testing workflow that intelligently automates repeatable tasks while facilitating auditors to efficiently carry out thorough manual testing.
Our custom developed reports provide application-specific details along with step-by-step fix information, code and configuration examples.
Some unique aspects of our reports are:
- Custom developed by experts specifically for your application infrastructure.
- Detailed fix information with source-code and configuration details for your development language and platform.
- Multiple fixes and workarounds to help you find the best possible solution.