RBI Cyber Security Framework for Banks
Get an in-depth analysis of the RBI Cyber Security Framework for Banks (RBI Circular – RBI/2015-16/418) along with a detailed study of the requirements. Learn more about how Security Brigade can help you meet the RBI Cyber Security mandates.
As a CERT-In Empanelled Security Auditor, Security Brigade is authorised to help you understand, manage and comply with RBI Guidelines & Circulars that are released on a periodic basis. As on June 2, 2016, the RBI has released a new Cyber Security Framework for Banks.
The following is a quick summary of some of the key points and requirements from the new Cyber Security Framework for Banks
Download Our Whitepaper to learn more about the Cyber Security Framework and how Security Brigade can help you comply with RBI’s mandates.
An Overview of Cyber Security Framework for Banks
- Need for a Board approved Cyber-security Policy
- Cyber Security Policy to be distinct from the broader IT policy / IS Security Policy of a bank
- Arrangement for continuous surveillance
- IT architecture should be conducive to security
- Comprehensively address network and database security
- Ensuring Protection of customer information
- Cyber Crisis Management Plan
- Cyber security preparedness indicators
- Sharing of information on cyber-security incidents with RBI
- Supervisory Reporting framework
- An immediate assessment of gaps in preparedness to be reported to RBI
- Organisational arrangements
- Cyber-security awareness among stakeholders / Top Management / Board
Talk to An Expert
Speak to our experts to understand more about our security offerings.