CERT-In Certification for Websites & Networks
Get your websites, networks & applications audited and certified as per the CERT-In IT Security Audit Guidelines. Security Brigade has been a CERT-In empanelled IT Security Auditor since 2006 and conducted thousands of assessments.
As a CERT-In Empanelled Security Auditor, we carry out a comprehensive security audit of your website, network & applications as per the CERT-In Guidelines for IT Security Audits. Once the audit is completed successfully and all the requirements have been fulfilled, we issue a certification in-line with CERT-In
Overview of the process for CERT-In Certification:
- Step 1 – A comprehensive level 1 audit of your website, network or applications is carried out and a detailed report is provided.
- Step 2 – Once patched, the level 2 re-testing audit is carried out and all the patches and fixes are verified.
- Step 3 – The CERT-In Security Certificate is issued along with relevant supporting documentation and compliance reports for your customers & partners.
Who needs the CERT-In Certification?
- Companies hosting any application or portal at National Informatics Center (NIC)
- Companies selling software, hardware or services to the Government of India
- Companies or software that falls under the mandates of RBI Cyber Security Framework for Banks
- Companies or software that falls under the mandates of RBI Guidelines for Payment Aggregators and Payment Gateways
- Companies or software that falls under the mandates of RBI – Cyber Security Framework for Urban Cooperative Banks
- Companies or software that falls under the mandates of RBI Guidelines for Cyber Security in the NBFC Sector
- Companies or software that falls under the mandate of SEBI Cyber Security and Cyber Resilience Framework
- Companies or software that falls under the mandate of UIDAI – AUA KUA Compliance
- Anyone that is selling, licensing or deploying software or services for any organisation under the IRDA mandate for ISNP Security Audit
Talk to An Expert
Speak to our experts to understand more about our security offerings.