CERT-In Certification for Websites, Networks & ApplicationsGet your website, networks & applications certified as per the CERT-In IT Security Audit Guidelines
As a CERT-In Empanelled Security Auditor, we carry out a comprehensive security audit of your website, network & applications as per the CERT-In Guidelines for IT Security Audits. Once the audit is completed successfully and all the requirements have been fulfilled, we issue a certification in-line with CERT-In
Overview of the process for CERT-In Certification:
- Step 1 – A comprehensive level 1 audit of your website, network or applications is carried out and a detailed report is provided.
- Step 2 – Once patched, the level 2 re-testing audit is carried out and all the patches and fixes are verified.
- Step 3 – The CERT-In Security Certificate is issued along with relevant supporting documentation and compliance reports for your customers & partners.
Who needs the CERT-In Certification?
- Anyone interested in hosting any application or portal at NIC or other GOI Datacenters
- Anyone that is selling software or services to the GOI
- Anyone that is selling, licensing or deploying software or services for any organisation under the RBI mandate
- Anyone that is selling, licensing or deploying software or services for any organisation under the IRDA mandate
- Anyone that is selling, licensing or deploying software or services for any organisation under the SEBI mandate
Deliverables of the CERT-In Certification Process
Work With Us
Security Brigade a CERT-In empanelled founded on the core belief that “Great audits are done by great auditors – not expensive tools”. Our proprietary E.D.I.T.E platform provides a workflow based testing engine that encapsulates the complete audit process. It allows expert auditors to focus on in-depth manual testing while assisted by a combination of proprietary, open-source and commercial technology.